Friday, February 11, 2011

Complaints

I'm tired of school. I'm tired of studying. I'm tired from lack of sleep.  Mostly though, I'm tired of reproduction.  I detest our Theriogenology class.  I had two repro classes in undergrad and that was far too much.  Now I have a whole other class about it this semester.  Plus, we've had to see way too many pictures of diseased penises and vaginas (every species imaginable) in every single other class as well.  I can't escape it!  We're learning about how to package horse semen at the moment.  Let me tell you what, it's not pleasant.  In fact, I find it downright gross.  Stupid boy parts.  :(

I'm trying to come up with an actual good post but no such luck.  I had a dream last night involving a water park/pool type place.  I was really angry that it was built, and I planned to blog about how much I hated it.  Then I woke up and realized I was planning on blogging about something that doesn't exist.  I also dreamed a lot about the Medicine test I had this morning as well as the Bovine Clinical Skills lab I have this afternoon.  We were supposed to do the lab last Monday but it was canceled due to our snow day.  So tell me this.  If this is a make-up lab, they could schedule it for whatever day they want.  Who the heck decided a Friday afternoon would be a good time?!

I'm seriously sick of the word "semen".  It makes me feel dirty.

1 comment:

  1. Haha...you know, if an offhand kind of way I've said that a vet might be a fun job to have, and now I'm rethinking that...

    ReplyDelete