Friday, May 6, 2011

Catch Up

So I know it's been awhile since I've put up a new post.  I was trying to emulate the good kids who actually study and stuff...not quite sure it paid off.  Anyway, here's what you missed these last two months:

I took a trip with my boyfriend over Spring Break to Gettysburg and to Washington DC where my older sister lives.



I spent some time working with a mixed animal vet.  It mostly involved cows which have an annoying habit of whipping poop in your face.


I was given a shiny white coat to symbolize the end of my education in the classroom and my transition into a year of clinics.  I looked very professional...
...and I promptly got lipstick on my bright new sleeve.



I cut 10 inches off my hair and sent it to Locks of Love.  AND my hair is thick enough that they were able to get TWO ponytails out of it


I took the last finals OF MY LIFE!!!! 

Well, that's about it!  You're all caught up.  Clinics begin on Monday, and I start out on my Orthopedic Surgery rotation.  How do I feel about it?

4 comments:

  1. Yay new post!!!! You are going to do awesome on clincis. You hear me? AWESOME!!! Just try not to get too much poop on that pretty shiny coat of yours ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I agree with Emmie. You'll do great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine, so glad you're back to blogging :) I start out on primary care, then jump into ortho surgery. Of course it's going to be scary. I'm mortified. But something tells me we'll get through it and be better on the other side. Good luck! Hope we have some rotations together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you sent your hair to locks of love.
    good for you, Christine.

    ReplyDelete