Monday, May 23, 2011

The Secret Deals of Animals

All of our household animals have their own quirks.  Until now, I thought they were just that.  But it seems to me that there are some strange coincidences.  Here's what I think is going on.

Danger loves shoes, so he makes a deal with Shawnee.


Shawnee pretends to be obsessed with bringing a different shoe to every person she meets.


Thus, she is able to establish a hoard of footwear in the living room.  Danger promptly takes full advantage.


Now, I have yet to figure out exactly what Shawnee receives in return.  Possibly Danger shares his tuna knowing that his canine friend is not allowed people food.


Whatever the trade, it's clear that there is more going on with our pets than we could ever know.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I love the picture of Danger with the shoes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. At our house, I am convinced the cats wake up Tucker and bother him until he wakes me up. Then they get to eat. He doesn't always want to go out which is what makes me think he had other motivation. His pay off? They cats leave him alone...for awhile.

    ReplyDelete