Saturday, November 6, 2010

Too Dumb To Blog

Is it possible to be too dumb to blog?  I wouldn't have thought so, but maybe it is.  I think that maybe I don't understand this whole template/web design thing.  Plus, if you know me, you know I'm extremely indecisive and get easily overwhelmed if too many options are presented to me.  Thus, I have found myself in my current conundrum.  What page layout do I want?  Do I want a picture for a background, or do I want a pre-made background?  I don't really like any of the pictures they offer, but none of my own pictures are good enough.  If I go with pre-made, I'll have to decide what color theme I want.  Do you ever pick colors for things based on how you feel?  Normally, I like blues and greens and purples, but at the moment I'm cold, so oranges and browns sound really appealing.  Sometimes I'm happy so I don't mind picking a darker color because it won't bring me down.  Other times I'm already sad, but I want to stay sad, so I'll pick a sad color.  Or maybe I'm sad but want to be happy, and then I'll go with yellow (a color I usually strongly avoid).  I suppose I could change my blog every day causing my few readers to be concerned that they typed in the wrong web address because they think, "This doesn't look right."  And I haven't quite figured out how to put in appropriately sized drawings yet.  It probably doesn't help that the only drawing program I know how to use is good old Paint.  Alas, I guess it doesn't really matter anyway.

End of rambling.

1 comment:

  1. This confusion is what you get for not being a sleep at 1:46am.

    ReplyDelete