Sunday, November 7, 2010

Typical Saturday

Actually, today was worse than usual.  It's pretty typical for me to not get much done on a Saturday.  But, most of the time I can get at least do enough to not feel too badly about myself.  Usually I manage to stay on top of things...somewhat.  In fact, last Saturday, I was downright productive!  Not the case today, unfortunately. 

I knew I was tired, so instead of setting my alarm, I let myself sleep in. This "morning" it was a little excessive though.
                                                                          1:30 pm



"Oh well", I thought.  "I can still study for almost eleven hours!!" 
That plan quickly fell through.


                                                                            4:00 pm



Apparently, 12 hours of sleep the night before wasn't quite enough.

"It's ok, I've still got all evening to study."

So I headed to the living room.  After another couple hours of non-productivity, I hit the frustrated and rebellious stage. 

"I hate school!  I hate studying!  I'm gonna watch tv while I study!  Screw vet school!!"

I mean, come on, The Reaping was on the SciFi channel.  How could I turn that down?


                                                                                  8:00 pm



Finally I went back to my room, and did actually manage to read through a couple Zoo Animal lectures.  But of course I had to talk to the boyfriend, surf the web, and take another nap.

                                                                                1:00 am



In short, my day was very relaxing, but entirely unproductive.  I think I might have actually gotten a little stupider.  And yes, I did stay in my pajamas the entire day.  Hey, at least I don't have to change before I go back to bed!


FML

1 comment:

  1. I just have to say, I kind of appreciate that Vet School sounds so much like Law School. Cause right now I am sitting at my desk, eating pudding with a movie playing, pretending to study. See, I had this assumption that when finals got closer I would get more motivated. Turns out no. I only get more stressed and want to sleep more. Hmm.....

    Keep on truckin' lady. We are all in this with you.

    ReplyDelete