Sunday, January 9, 2011

Bored

   It's 12:37 in the morning, and I'm bored, so I figured writing a rambling blog post would be a good idea.  I suppose it's really my own fault that I'm up late with nothing to do.  I fell asleep reading last night with all my bedroom lights on, and it wasn't until about 5:30 this morning that I got up and turned them off.  After that I slept for another 7 hours.  That's a whole night's sleep by itself, and I had already had at least 5 hours before that.  It's no wonder I'm not tired right now.  But that's only the half of it.  After being awake for about 2 or 3 hours, I went to sleep again.  This time is was 6:30 pm when I woke up!  I don't even know how it's possible to sleep that much.  Clearly I got enough sleep the night before.  A 4 hour nap was completely uncalled for.  I really need to start making myself get out of bed and get moving in the mornings.  Otherwise, I just lounge around and drift in and out of sleep all day.  So anyway, it was 6:30 in the evening before I finally brushed my teeth for the first time (I still haven't brushed my hair).  Then I proceeded to eat a dinner of Oreo ice cream, cheese nachos, and pineapple.  And Mom doesn't think I eat healthfully!  Bah!  It's a good thing I already have a boyfriend, because after admitting my lazy and unhygienic lifestyle, it might be hard to find one. 
   So, after a day of sleeping, eating, and watching tv, I find myself with nothing to do except watch a bad made-for-tv-movie on the Syfy channel.  Sometimes it does have good shows on (example: The Outer Limits), but this movie is not one of them.  I suppose I could study, but I really don't see that happening.  Maybe I'm just slowly becoming nocturnal.  Not entirely though because school won't let me.  Instead I'll be nocturnal on the weekends which will screw me up and leave me extra tired during the week when I should be being my most functional.  Ok, I guess I'm done now.  I hope you all are sleeping better than I am.

1 comment: