Monday, January 10, 2011

Tas's Snow Adventure

After a couple of our family cats went missing, potentially eaten by coyotes, we decided it would be best to have only indoor cats from then on.  And that's exactly what Tas is.  He's been outside maybe twice, during ill planned escape attempts.  These are silly anyway since as soon as he gets outside he just freezes because he doesn't know what to do next.  Today was special though.  It's been snowing for the past 24 hours, so I decided Tas should go outside.  I got the kitty leash.  I found what happened next hilarious.  Tas...not so much.  All he wanted was to get back to the door and get inside.  He hunkered down, tried to roll over, and high stepped with his paws but to no avail.  He may not have been very happy with me, but perfect little white snowflakes sure look pretty against black fur. 






As soon as I let him back inside he bolted upstairs before I could even take the leash off. But once I placated him with water from the sink, he was back to his normal obnoxiously meowing self.  Good day!  I may have to try again tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Awww...I used to have a black cat! And you've made me miss him. Good old Nike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no wonder you think he dreams of eating you!!!

    ReplyDelete